Job Title : SN Psychologist – Ψυχολογος
Status: Full Time
Position Summary: The Psychologist is expected to provide psychosocial support(including Psychological First aid) while at the same time being able to identify vulnerabilities and interlink them with other service providers
Psychosocial Services-Psychological Aid Provision
- Provide comprehensive package of Psychological Aid Services to the beneficiaries
- Providing Counseling, Guidance
- Ensure referrals internally and externally
- Identify vulnerabilities and facilitate their access to available aid
- Provide case management for child protection cases
- Case related info management
- Filling and registering all cases and actions to the reporting lists
- Brief and Full Social History taking
- Updating the hard and electronic files per case
Required qualifications and skills
- Psychologist Degree
- Psychologist Permission of Work
- 1 year experience in Relevant Position (at least 6 months in project serving refugees and migrants population)
- Familiar with Refugee and Migration Issues (Asylum processes, Relocation –new Law)
- Understanding and willingness to promote gender equality and understand different vulnerabilities, needs and capacities of men, women, boys and girls
- Understanding of psychological needs and issues for survivors of Gender-based Violence
- Cross Cultural Awareness and flexibility
- Computer literate & numerate
- Well organized and efficient
- Good interpersonal & communications skills
- Native in Greek
- Fluent in English (both written and spoken)
- Field Working Experience entry points, Camps/Temporary Settlement or mobile units serving refugee population
- Specific Studies or Proven Engagement in Refugee Focused Projects (e.g Assessments, Surveys, Missions in Islands or to the borders)
If you are interested in applying, please fill send your CV and motivation letter to email@example.com by Tuesday, April 10th, 2017, mentioning in the email subject “SN_ Psychologist_Athens”.
SN is an equal opportunity employer. Persons with disabilities and from vulnerable and disadvantaged groups are strongly encouraged to apply.
Due to the urgency of recruitment, SN reserves the right to complete the process even before the deadline for CV submissions.
Remarks: Before submitting your CV, please read carefully the employees’ privacy notice on the processing of personal data pursuant to Regulation (EU) 2016/679 and the respective Greek legislation.
For roles that will have regular contact with vulnerable populations SolidarityNow is obliged to seek information about criminal convictions and offences, and selected candidates will be requested to provide a recent copy of criminal record.
Following the preventive measures against COVID-19, holding a vaccination certificate or undergoing Covid-19 antigen tests as per government directions is mandatory.