Job Title: Research and Project Implementation Assistant
Status: Full Time, Fixed term until December 2018
Start date: ASAP
Child Safeguarding Policy
|Level 1||The job holder does not have contact with children|
Position Summary: The selected candidate will support the Programmes department by conducting background and context research on different issues relevant to SN’s programmatic activities, assist with the design of new projects as well as with the daily implementation of running programmes.
- Conduct research on several topics as directed by SN Project Managers (e.g., Human rights, migration, Refugee integration)
- Support PMs with the implementation of projects in and around Athens
- Assist with the design of new projects (especially in terms of context analysis)
- Support with administrative tasks
- Cooperate and coordinate activities with the different other SN departments
- Support with the oversight and management of volunteers and volunteering activities
Required qualifications and skills
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field
- Experience in varied research
- Understanding and experience in project management and project development
- Fluency in Greek, English and French
- Excellent writing skills in Greek and English
- Excellent IT skills including Microsoft Office
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills with people of diverse backgrounds
- Collaborative working style
- Able to work independently with little supervision
- Highly motivated with a strong work ethic
- Reliable, trustworthy, and committed to team’s success
- Outstanding organizational skills and ability to prioritize tasks
If you are interested in applying, please fill send your CV and motivation letter to email@example.com by Sunday, June 10th, 2018, mentioning in the email subject “Research and Project Implementation Assistant”.
SN is an equal opportunity employer. Persons with disabilities and from vulnerable and disadvantaged groups are strongly encouraged to apply.
Recruitment processes reflect SN’s commitment to keeping children safe from harm and abuse. Employment is subject to SN Child protection standards, including background checks and adherence to SN Child Safeguarding Policy.
Due to the urgency of recruitment, SN reserves the right to complete the process even before the deadline for CV submissions.
Remarks: Before submitting your CV, please read carefully the employees’ privacy notice on the processing of personal data pursuant to Regulation (EU) 2016/679 and the respective Greek legislation.
For roles that will have regular contact with vulnerable populations SolidarityNow is obliged to seek information about criminal convictions and offences, and selected candidates will be requested to provide a recent copy of criminal record.
Following the preventive measures against COVID-19, holding a vaccination certificate or undergoing Covid-19 antigen tests as per government directions is mandatory.