Starting Date: ASAP
Status: Full Time
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Lead the field team
- Coordinate the day-to-day fieldwork
- Review program related correspondence and ensure relevant parties are kept informed in coordination with the Project Officer.
- Responsible for logistics and organization during fieldwork
- Guide efforts to ensure that NGO field coordination is effective, inclusive and in line with existing policies/approaches.
- Liaise with other actors and coordinate provision of services according to needs
- Assist with and maintain program records/files and perform routine administrative tasks.
- Maintain sensitive data regarding beneficiaries in a secure manner.
- Coordinate regular and timely field reporting, provide recommendations and address issues
- Provide a weekly and monthly results report to the Project Officer
- Participate in trainings and coordinate team members’ participation in trainings
- Serve as the liaison between Project Officer and the Team
- Lead team and ensure that performance appraisal is executed and shared with the Project Officer.
- Provide the team with a vision of the project objectives and inspire the team
- Advise and monitor team members, while promoting team spirit
- Coach and help develop team members
- Facilitate problem solving and collaboration
- Undertake a leading role, relevant to his/her discipline, on child protection case management
- University Degree in Psychology
- At least 1 year of team coordination and managerial duties
- Background in NGO environment, including sound knowledge of policy framework and Greek administrative procedures.
- Knowledge of human rights, child protection, gender equality and equity agendas.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills; ability to interact with various stakeholders and express ideas and concepts in written and oral form.
- Commitment and willingness to work in a challenging environment and ability to produce quality work under limited guidance and supervision.
- Fluency in Greek and English required;
- Proficient with MS Outlook, Excel, and Word business software.
If you are interested in applying, please send your CV and motivation letter to email@example.com mentioning in the email subject “Team Leader _Thiva”.
SN is an equal opportunity employer. Persons with disabilities and from vulnerable and disadvantaged groups are strongly encouraged to apply.
Recruitment processes reflect SN’s commitment to keeping children safe from harm and abuse. Employment is subject to SN Child protection standards, including background checks and adherence to SN Child Safeguarding Policy.
Due to the urgency of recruitment, SN reserves the right to complete the process as soon as the suitable candidate has been identified. Interested candidates should submit their applications (CV and motivation letter) not later than by March 6th, 2020.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Disclaimer: Before submitting your CV, please read carefully the employees’ privacy notice on the processing of personal data pursuant to Regulation (EU) 2016/679 and the respective Greek legislation.