Τοποθεσία: Elefsina, Ritsona, Malakasa, Oinofyta, Thiva, Andravida, Serres, Volvi, Drama
Position: Team Leader
Location: Ritsona, Malakasa, Oinofyta, Thiva, Andravida, Serres, Volvi, Drama
Starting Date: ASAP
Status: Full Time
Child Safeguarding Policy
|Level 3||The job holder will have regular contact with children|
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Lead the field team
- Coordinate the day-to-day fieldwork
- Review program related correspondence and ensure relevant parties are kept informed in coordination with the Project Officer.
- Responsible for logistics and organization during fieldwork
- Guide efforts to ensure that NGO field coordination is effective, inclusive and in line with existing policies/approaches.
- Liaise with other actors and coordinate provision of services according to needs
- Assist with and maintain program records/files and perform routine administrative tasks.
- Maintain sensitive data regarding beneficiaries in a secure manner.
- Coordinate regular and timely field reporting, provide recommendations and address issues
- Provide a weekly and monthly results report to the Project Officer
- Participate in trainings and coordinate team members’ participation in trainings
- Serve as the liaison between Project Officer and the Team
- Lead team and ensure that performance appraisal is executed and shared with the Project Officer.
- Provide the team with a vision of the project objectives and inspire the team
- Advise and monitor team members, while promoting team spirit
- Coach and help develop team members
- Facilitate problem solving and collaboration
- Undertake a leading role, relevant to his/her discipline, on child protection case management
- Bachelor and/or Masters in a related field, humanitarian or social/political sciences, legal studies
- At least 1 year of team coordination and managerial duties
- Background in NGO environment, including sound knowledge of policy framework and Greek administrative procedures.
- Knowledge of human rights, child protection, gender equality and equity agendas.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills; ability to interact with various stakeholders and express ideas and concepts in written and oral form.
- Commitment and willingness to work in a challenging environment and ability to produce quality work under limited guidance and supervision.
- Fluency in Greek and English required;
- Proficient with MS Outlook, Excel, and Word business software.
If you are interested in applying, please send your CV and motivation letter in English to email@example.com mentioning in the subject line of the email subject “SN Team Leader/location for which you are interested to apply”.
SN is an equal opportunity employer. Persons with disabilities and from vulnerable and disadvantaged groups are strongly encouraged to apply.
Closing date: 25th January 2019
Only short-listed candidates will receive a written reply