Status: Part Time – 2 months (May-June 2022)
Position within the Organization
Hierarchical Responsible: Project Manager
Functioning Lines: Head of Communications
- Creatively contributing to the development of the scenario for the video along with the production company
- Integrating communications objectives of the UAC Futures program in the video scenario/structure
- Developing the necessary text to be included in the video
- Identifying the young participants (former unaccompanied children) to be interviewed for the video – Contacting other NGOs, creating network
- Setting the questions for the participants based on the desired scenario
- Conducting the interviews
- Arranging the logistics for the organization of the interviews with the young participants
- Supporting the montage in close collaboration with SolidarityNow managers and the production company
- Interpreting the interviews’ excerpts (in Greek and in English, the organization provides support through interpreters in languages such as Arabic and Farsi)
- Develop and manage a daily communication with the SolidarityNow management team so as to update them for the project’s progress.
- Excellent command of Greek and English
- Previous experience in the production of audiovisual material
- Storytelling skills
- Computer literacy
- High professional ethics
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, listening and observation skills, including ability to create trust, support, respect and interact with young people of different backgrounds and diversity
- Ability to establish and maintain effective partnerships and working relations in multi-ethnic environment; Cross Culturally Aware and flexible
- Strong team player
If you are interested in applying, please send your CV and motivation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org mentioning in the email subject “Unit Production Manager”.
SN is an equal opportunity employer. Persons with disabilities and from vulnerable and disadvantaged groups are strongly encouraged to apply.
Recruitment processes reflect SN’s commitment to keeping children safe from harm and abuse. Employment is subject to SN Child protection standards, including background checks and adherence to SN Child Safeguarding Policy.
Due to the urgency of recruitment, SN reserves the right to complete the process as soon as the suitable candidate has been identified. Interested candidates should submit their applications (CV and motivation letter) not later than by April 29th, 2022.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Remarks: Before submitting your CV, please read carefully the employees’ privacy notice on the processing of personal data pursuant to Regulation (EU) 2016/679 and the respective Greek legislation.
For roles that will have regular contact with vulnerable populations SolidarityNow is obliged to seek information about criminal convictions and offences, and selected candidates will be requested to provide a recent copy of criminal record.
Following the preventive measures against COVID-19, holding a vaccination certificate or undergoing Covid-19 antigen tests as per government directions is mandatory.