- User support (PCs, printers, scanners, Office 2016, web browsers, Windows 10, Office 365, email, Internet access)
- Installing and configuring Windows 10 systems
- Installing and configuring Office 2016 applications
- Take ownership of user’s issues reported and follow problems through to resolution
- Document knowledge in the form of knowledge base tech notes and articles
- Installing and configuring computer hardware operating systems and applications
- Monitoring and maintaining computer systems and networks
- Setting up new users’ accounts and profiles and dealing with password issues
- Supporting the roll-out of new applications
- Troubleshooting system and network problems, diagnosing and solving hardware or software faults
- Research, diagnose, troubleshoot and identify solutions to resolve user issue
Job Requirements & Competencies:
- Basic knowledge TCP/IP and other networking concepts (DNS, DHCP, NAT, firewalling, routing, switching)
- Basic knowledge of the two network types (LAN, WAN) and related networking concepts
- Good knowledge of Windows 10 and general computer support issues
- Basic knowledge of Office 2016, Active Directory, Office 365, and Windows 10
- A solid understanding of how software and operating systems work
- A solid understanding of how computer networks work
- Team player
- Good problem solving skills
If you are interested in applying, please send your CV and motivation letter in English to email@example.com mentioning in the subject line of the email subject “SN Logistic Officer”.
SN is an equal opportunity employer. Persons with disabilities and from vulnerable and disadvantaged groups are strongly encouraged to apply.
Remarks: Before submitting your CV, please read carefully the employees’ privacy notice on the processing of personal data pursuant to Regulation (EU) 2016/679 and the respective Greek legislation.
For roles that will have regular contact with vulnerable populations SolidarityNow is obliged to seek information about criminal convictions and offences, and selected candidates will be requested to provide a recent copy of criminal record.
Following the preventive measures against COVID-19, holding a vaccination certificate or undergoing Covid-19 antigen tests as per government directions is mandatory.